Quick grocery delivery service, all around the GTA!
We offer timely grocery delivery of our items at a convenient time slot of your choice. To help us serve you better, please review the following information.
We are currently working on bettering our delivery services to better suit your needs.
We have temporarily reduced our Delivery Days to Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!
Greater Toronto Area
Delivery to these neighborhoods will be done on TUESDAY
- Richmond Hill
Delivery to these neighborhoods will be done on WEDNESDAY
- Downtown Toronto
- North York / York
Delivery to these neighborhoods will be done on THURSDAY
- North York
- Downtown Toronto
Minimum Order Amount $49 with FREE delivery. All orders below the Minimum Order Amount carry a $11
RECEIVING YOUR DELIVERY
To make sure you get your delivery as scheduled, we recommend doing the following;
- Turning on notifications for (GOCART.CITY) app
- Keeping an eye out for text messages or phone calls from the delivery driver
- Leaving helpful instructions for parking, gate codes, or other clues to find your home.
What happens when our driver can’t find your location?
If the delivery driver can’t find your location, they’ll try to get in touch with you via text message or phone call before taking further action.
What happens if you are unavailable to receive delivery?
In the event that you can’t be there to receive your delivery in person, we recommend that you provide specific delivery instructions or send a message through the gocart.to app or website. Alternatively, you can ask the driver to leave the order unattended in a designated spot clearly instructed by you.
If you live in an area where a box cannot easily be left, we suggest one of the following solutions:
- Provide the address of a helpful neighbors that will be home during the delivery window and can accept your package for you.
- If you live in an apartment building or condominium, ask your concierge to receive the box for you, or give buzzer instructions to the courier via the Delivery Instructions to leave the box safely inside the building
- Have the box delivered to your workplace.
- Have the box delivered to a nearby business or restaurant that won't mind you picking up the box at a later time that day.
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee any issues if order is delivered using the above four scenarios.
What happens when the wrong address is provided with your order?
Placed an order and realized that it’s headed to the wrong address? You’ll need to reach out to our team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org